May 31, 2016 @ 10 a.m. MT
Right now, you eat the foods that convenient and familiar. You know that not everything you eat is good for your body, and often after you eat you feel:
- bloated, gassy or uncomfortable in your stomach
- tired, fatigued or foggy
- achy, sore, uncomfortable
- constipated, nauseous or diarrhea
- angry, sad, anxious or frustrated
- worse than you did before you ate
Or, maybe you’ve tried to remove gluten-from your diet, but you found your symptoms didn’t improve. You feel frustrated seeing other people have better results than you. You still feel gluten might be an issue for you or a family member, but you need more information to know for sure and you need to clarify how to eat gluten-free and see results.
You know you could feel better with a little help, and I can help you. It is possible for you to:
- have more energy, better health, and fewer digestive issues
- more stable mood and better concentration
- tasty and convenient foods that nourish your body
- to try gluten-free eating without needing to throw out all your favourite foods and buy a whole bunch of new items.
But, you don’t want to give up your familiar comfort foods and you still want to have convenient and delicious food choices. You need simple, manageable strategies that will work for you without disrupting your family and/or your personal life.
I’m a holistic nutritionist and the mom of a son and twin daughters. I’ve been eating gluten-free for 7 years, and my youngest daughter feels better on a gluten-free diet. When I started eating gluten-free there weren’t nearly as many options or public information available as there are today. In fact, even when I was in the hospitable after a c-section, the meals said they were gluten-free but they included soda crackers which were made with wheat.
I’ve experienced cooking with all sorts of food sensitivities and special diets, and I’ve still managed to feed my family meals they enjoy – even my husband and kids. In fact, my own food sensitivities were one of the reasons I choose to go back to school and study holistic nutrition. I wanted to understand why it made such a difference when I changed my diet and how I could help other people feel comfortable and confident making those same changes.
During the webinar, I’ll answer the question you may have about eating gluten-free like
- What is gluten?
- Why is a problem for some people?
- How do I know if a gluten-free diet will be right for me or my family?
- How can eating gluten-free help me feel and look better?
- How can removing going gluten-free can help with my health concerns?
- What exactly can I eat?
- How can I try eating gluten-free easily and conveniently?
I’ll share my experiences and knowledge as a holistic nutritionist who has been eating gluten-free for 7 years and feeding a child a gluten-free diet for the last year.
Learn what YOU need to know about eating gluten-free, looking better and feeling better!