Stop the cycle of feeling sad and eating bad. Get energized and boost your mood.
- Do you find your mood and energy are are all over the place? Do you reach for coffee, chocolate and sweets to keep you going?
- Are you tired of reaching for comfort food to boost your mood, which leaves you feeling guilty about your choices?
- Do you need a nap after lunch because your meal leaves you feeling tired and unmotivated?
- Do you crave certain foods when you are tired, angry, stressed or sad?
- Do you wonder if there are foods you are sensitive to that may be contributing to your anxiety and depression and stress?
- Do you struggle with nagging cravings for sugar and caffeine that leave you feeling powerless over your choices?
Would you like to feel more energy and a consistent mood throughout the day, so you can live your life with more passion and vibrancy?
In this workshop, you’ll learn how food can affect your mood, and you how you can use this knowledge to boost your energy, improve your mood and beat your cravings!
- 5 foods that can decrease depression and anxiety
- 3 foods that can make you more stressed, depressed and anxious
- Why gut health is closely related to mental health – and how to support your gut to improve your mood
- Recipes for simple, tasty mood boosting snacks and meals
We’ll also sample some mood boosting foods, and you’ll have recipes you can make at home.
Saturday, May 25
1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Aspirations Counselling Inc.
Spaces are limited so you must buy your ticket in advance.