Stop the cycle of feeling sad and eating bad. Get energized and boost your mood.
- Do you find your mood and energy are are all over the place? Do you reach for coffee, chocolate and sweets to keep you going?
- Are you tired of reaching for comfort food to boost your mood, which leaves you feeling guilty about your choices?
- Do you need a nap after lunch because your meal leaves you feeling tired and unmotivated?
- Do you crave certain foods when you are tired, angry, stressed or sad?
- Do you struggle with nagging cravings for sugar and caffeine that leave you feeling powerless over your choices?
Would you like to feel more energy and a consistent mood throughout the day, so you can live your life with more passion and vibrancy?
Attend the Good Mood Food webinar
July 3 @ 7 p.m. MT.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how food can affect your mood, and you how you can use this knowledge to boost your energy, improve your mood and beat your cravings!
- 5 foods that can decrease depression and anxiety
- 3 foods that can make you more stressed, depressed and anxious
- Why gut health is closely related to mental health – and how to support your gut to improve your mood
Good Mood Food Webinar
Wednesday, July 3
7 p.m. MT
Reserve your spot now!
If you can’t attend live, I’ll send you the recording.