Reducing stress shouldn’t make you more stressed!
Have you ever felt that your life is not your own?
Does it seem like you’re on a tread mill and you can’t get off?
Does this sound familiar?
- You find that getting through the day is a struggle.
- You’re tired and frustrated all the time.
- You feel tense and ready for a meltdown at any moment.
- Your body feels sluggish and achy.
- You have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep at night.
- Weight gain seems to be your new best friend.
- You crave sweet or salty foods all the time or bloat for no reason.
- One minute you’re happy and the next the world is coming to an end.
- You’ve been diagnosed with a health condition and you’re not sure why.
- You experience a lot of strange symptoms that don’t seem related.
If you suffer from any or all of these, then you’re experiencing the effect of stress.
Stress is a major factor in all prevalent health issues, and it makes us feel miserable.
Here’s the good news…
There is a way to turn your frown upside down.
And it doesn’t involve buying expensive supplements or doing complicated exercise routines.
All it requires is eating good food to counter the toll stress takes on the body and implementing a few simple techniques. These can make all the difference.
So, ask yourself…
What would you do to feel like you again?
What would you to be able to lose weight, gain energy,
improve your mood and feel better about your life?
Have you said to yourself, “I would do anything to feel good again”?
If you have, then you’ve probably tried many things to feel better: supplements, medications, working with doctors and healing practitioners, and avoiding all kinds of food.
And like most people, you’re tired of the fight. You’re busy, stressed, and fed up.
But I have more good news.
The Complete Stress Buster Program for Busy Women
The Complete Stress Buster Program for Busy Women will help you rebalance your body, add stress-reducing techniques to your life, and help you find the enjoyment you seek.
It starts with food – delicious, wonderful food, which is full of flavour. As your body adapts to this new way of eating, you’ll start to notice the headaches disappear, your energy return, and you feel inspired and invigorated.
But it’s not all about food! With a step-by-step approach, I’ll guide you through each part of the program. This is not a quick-fix but a real proven solution.
You’re just steps away from reaching a more healthy and balanced body.
This is not a quick-fix but a real proven solution, and you will see noticeable improvement in in 30 days..
I’ll provide you with more information so that you can understand the interaction of diet and lifestyle factors that have playing games in your body. You will easily recognize what has happened in your life that led you to be where you are now. As you go through the program each week you will feel increasingly better.
In this program, you’ll discover…
- How stress plays a role in your everyday life and how it affects you emotionally and physically
- What the best foods and supplements are to support your body during times of stress
- How to adapt your lifestyle to better cope with stress
- How to satisfy your cravings and why stress plays a role in creating them
- Why the results you can achieve will make a difference in the quality of your life
- How my complete menu plan plus delicious recipes will inspire you (adaptable for all diet types including gluten-free and vegan)
- How I will support you through the program and be there to answer all your questions.
Here’s what’s included:
- Simple 7-Day flexible Menu Plan designed to easily plan and prepare meals
- Recipes for healthy, stress busting meals and snacks
- A flexible plan enough to adapt these eating habits to suit your lifestyle including gluten-free and vegan meal plans
- Complete instructions to help you understand what you are eating and why
- Stress quiz to identify sources of stress and how they impact you physically and emotionally
- Guided exercises to help you create new habits that help you create calm, peace and order in your life
- A guided 7-day program for implementing changes to reduce stress
- Lifestyle suggestions to help guide you through the process of reducing stress
- 3 video lessons with workbooks:
- What’s the big deal with stress?
- Stress busting strategies
- Tips for meditating
Plus, I’m including these extra bonuses:
- Mealgarden membership including access to curated recipes and meal planning tools
- Mindset Rest 7-Day Program
- A 60-minute one-on-one stress buster call to support you to reduce stress, improve energy and feel great!
You can take charge of your life and stop feeling like your life is out of control. Improve your energy, lose weight, end cravings, and find a new way to live your life with energy and vitality. Learn the connection of stress to your other health conditions.
You’ll be amazed with what you can accomplish, and so will your friends and family. Don’t be surprised if they want to know the secret to your bliss.
By using these tools, the menu plans, and all the instructional information, you will see your body transform in a manner that can last a lifetime.
Just think what you can do and how great life will be with the new motivation and vitality you will have by participating in this program.
Total Program Value with Bonuses: $397
Your price is $197
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to
re-tune your body, mind and spirit.
Hi! I’m Jenna Kelland. I’m a Certified Holistic Nutrition Coach™ and educator (MEd and PhD). I use my training in education and my experience as an entrepreneur and mom of three, to support women to be happier and healthier using real food, supplements, and simple lifestyle changes.
I distill the research about what to eat into practical, sustainable strategies that support mental wellness, help the body respond to stress without burning out, and ensure consistent, reliable energy so you can do what you love.
Take control of your mood and energy with the Complete Stress Buster Program for Busy Women.